Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hey it's Liz.
Here are my answers to the DT questions.
1. Tell us about you.
I am a wife to Paul for 21 years, a mother to 3 great kids---Chelsea, 20, Alyssa, 16, and Luke 8. I am a nurse for 2 cardiologist in Lafayette. I have lots of great friends and just love living my life.
2. When & why did you start scrapbooking?
My siser-in-law asked me to go with her to a beginner's scrapbooking class at TM and i did and have been hooked everysince.
3. Do you think you have a scrapbooking style? What best describes your scrapbooking style?
I'm not sure if you call it a style. when i scrapbook, i just do what i like, and if it's a certain style.....some people have said it's kind of shabby chic
4. besides your cutter and scissors, what are 3 scrapbooking products you couldn't live without?
pop dots, punches, cricut
5. What paper line best describes you?
Bo Bunny, and My Minds Eye
6. What embellishment line best describes you?
Prima
7. What designer inspires you?
Don't have a favorite designer----but i love Connie, Tanya, and Wendy's work
8.What was your favorite innovative product of 2009 and why?
?????????????
9. what are your feelings about journaling?
not my favorite. But i always leave a spot for journaling.
10. what do you hope to get out of being on the Treasured Memories Design Team this year?
being on the DT last year really helped me to grow as a scrapbooker (to go outside of the box)and i am hoping to continue that growth and progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment