Monday, May 31, 2010

C how my garden has grown







Liz's April Layout
First let me say, this is not my usual layout. Soooo not me.....little too much 'white space' for me. But I did enjoy working on it
Products I was given:
Prima roses and Pebbles
Jenny Bowlin embellished butterflies
Trinket pins made by the fab people at Treasured Memories
Melody Ross chipboard
Core'dinations vanilla/cream large dot paper
Dear Lizzy/American Craft 'spring' paper line
Creative Imaginations real wood and pebbles
Layout is pretty simple and self explanatory. My 3 kids are my garden. Their pictures on the ribbon stem represent their growth to the present. the large flowers are cut out of the canvas paper and then covered with Ranger rock candy distressed paint. The clouds were drawn and cut out of paper and then covered with the same.
The tree trunk was drawn and cut from the real wood and inked with Versa Magic Jumbo Java and the knot was the pebble. The branches were made from the KaiserCraft wood flourishes that were inked with Jumbo Java as well. The leaves were made from different colors of tissue paper that i wrapped around a pencil eraser and then glued to a chipboard and then cut out in the shape of leaves.
The 'C' is three different chipboard c's that i covered with different papers and then layered on top of paper.
The chipboard frame was covered with the Core'dinations paper, sanded, and then inked with the Versa Magic turquise ink.
I made 3 brads using my kids pictures with the Imaginisce I-top brad maker.
Down at the bottom left of the frame i clustered flowers, pins, brads, pebbles, and paper-covered or heat embossed chipboard flowers.
That's about it, hope u like.
Til next month,
liz

No comments:

Post a Comment