Monday, May 31, 2010

NO MORE PICTURES!






LIZ'S MAY LAYOUT
Hey all,
Tryin to stay ahead of the game and get my l/o posted----things are gonna get crazy later this month.
This layout was more my style than last month.
This month I was given the BoBunny Mammarazzi line (love me some BoBunny...it's probably my favorite) paper, chipboard, and button embellishments. Love this line! Also the Pink Paislee Artisan Elements frames and ribbon pleats.
Recently I went on a cruise with 4 other couples, all the other women being scrapbookers as well. So basically that meant every time you turned around someone was takin a picture.
While we were waiting to board i ended up taking pictures of them taking pictures....and then the light went on.....perfect for my mammarazzi layout!
This layout was really very easy. Layered the papers, and used tons of the chipboard.
I put a picture of each of my kids in the bottom left in the chipboard punchouts.....with their exasperated looks on their faces.....they get really tired of me taking pictures of them.....hence the title, No More Pictures.
I strung a bunch of different beads and then placed that on top of my black ribbon.
I sprayed the foam frame with tattered leather tattered angels glimmer mist and then wiped off the excess, so that it got in to the creases. Then inked the outer part of the frame with ink.
A large cluster was made on the right side of the large picture using chipboard flourishes, flowers, buttons, brads, pebbles, chipboads, ribbons, and an actual roll of 35mm film.
Til next month,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment